FRESH THINKING EXPERIENCED ADVICE SINCE 1970
For help with your legal matters
Contact Hutchinson Cox
Meet Richard L. Larson
Rick has practiced in the areas of estate planning, real estate development, leasing acquisitions and financing, low income housing, and formation, transactions and distributions of business entities and non profit organizations since 1977 in Eugene, Oregon.
Oregon State Bar
American Bar Association, Section on Affordable Housing
American Bar Association, Section on Taxation
Rick is a Eugene native and enjoys hiking and camping. He has raised four children and is recently a proud grandparent.
LL.M Taxation – New York University, 1980
J.D., University of Oregon School of Law 1977
B.A., History, Stanford University, 1974
- General Counsel – local governmental utility district – advising on public meetings, executive sessions, public contracting, and government ethics issues.
- Loan Counsel for HUD, FNMA, and conventional loan borrowers for development and refinance of multi unit residential and commercial projects.
- Representation of non-profits to acquire low income tax credit projects from development partnerships.
- Representation of real property owners in leasing and construction matters.
- Representation of business entities, including formation issues, governance, buyouts and management/ownership transactions including relevant tax issues.
Real Estate Law