FRESH THINKING EXPERIENCED ADVICE SINCE 1970
For help with your legal matters
Contact Hutchinson Cox
The attorneys at Hutchinson, Cox provide legal services to owners of businesses, both small and large, assisting in a wide range of matters including business formation and structure, ongoing corporate matters, contracts, commercial transactions, real estate purchases and investments, and the sale, purchase or restructuring of a business.
Typical Business Law issues we handle include:
- Business Acquisitions/Sales: Structuring, negotiating and documenting all types of business transactions, including business acquisitions, mergers, sales.
- Business Succession Planning: We provide guidance and advice on business practices, tax planning, succession planning and estate planning for business owners.
- Corporations, Partnerships, LLCs & LLPs: Advising on business set up and structure, forming corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships, reorganizations, shareholder rights and remedies, as well as preparing shareholder buy-sell and other equity ownership agreements, business loans and leases.
- Employment Law: Assisting with development of policy and procedure manuals, employment contracts, hiring and firing issues, employment dispute resolution, compensation issues, and generally all issues related to employment.
- Contracts and Commercial Transactions: Our business attorneys bring experience and negotiating skills to the table when assisting clients with contracts or other commercial transactions. We handle virtually all types of contracts and commercial transactions.
- Business Litigation: When matters cannot be resolved otherwise our business litigation attorneys have a very successful record representing clients on business matters in court.
Hutchinson, Cox works closely with business clients to anticipate and plan for potential legal problems. Our experience is that a great many legal problems can be avoided with good advance planning. In business transactions we strive for a “win/win” outcome.
We are committed to working with our clients on a cost effective basis.
“I can confidently state he is an outstanding lawyer. …focused on practical and efficient legal outcomes. His legal work is excellent.”Scott H.Opposing attorney
“Everett is a class act. …Everett is straight forward and honest. He doesn’t play games with you or your emotions.”Rijnclient
“I came to Frank for help with a complicated divorce involving complicated business difficulties. I really needed professional advice. Frank has been from the beginning upfront. I was really impressed by his advice.”HaringClient
“Amazing to work with! His first concern was about doing what was best for my son…. He was very honest and forthcoming about the law and the process, what I could do on my own and what he could do.”JenClient
“Liam is professional and yet easy to talk to about your issues… office staff is also professional, responsive and very helpful.”BobbieClient